- Size Guide
- Additional information
EHS QCS Short Track Blade
Increased Flex & Feel: Our EHS QCS Short Track Blade pre-bend model provides an enhanced flex and feel that is perfect for those who want a little bit more in their blades. With this model, you’ll experience smooth turns with plenty of grip, allowing you to experience the full range of motion while skating the corners .
Lightweight Design: This product is made from the highest-grade aluminum sourced from the Nederlands. EHS QCS it one of the lightest products on the market. In Addition its lightweight design, allows for easy maneuverability and transport.
- Pre-bent model which provides slightly more flex and feel than the ACS but still ample amounts of grip in the turns
- Made from the highest-grade aluminum from the Netherlands
- Premium Austrian sourced PM or Bi-metal steel runners prepared to the industry’s highest tolerances
- Re-enforcement beams at the cup mounts to increase stability and control
- Assembled in house by the craftsmen at Hagen Techniek
- Lastly cups Are constructed from lighter and higher strength aluminum for added stiffness and durability
You can see all the ESH products here.