- Size Guide
PRO-SHIELD CUT Resistant Socks
Pro-Shield Cut Resistant Socks provide effective yet discreet ankle protection. Socks are worn under the suit and can replace the standard ankle protectors. in addition they offer 360 degree level 2 protection and comply with EN388. Furthermore they create compression on the calf that improves blood flow. Lastly they are available in 4 sizes from Small to X-Large.
Should be noted FPVQ & OSSA: Mandatory accessory in competition.
- PRO-SHIELD Cut resistant socks
- Ensured cut protection in light and comfortable sock
- Made with 4-way stretch material comprising 3 compression zones promoting better blood flow
- 360 degree cut protection from ankle bone to over the calf
- Cool fibers dissipate heat and allow airflow
- 50% Cut resistant material, 35% Nylon, 5% Spandex, 10% Polyester
- EN-388 Cut Level 2
Socks and Cut Resistant Clothing
Whats more no limitations will be imposed on the manufacture of protective competition clothing/uniforms other than, at a minimum, the material must comply with Standard EN388.
And then a close study of the implementation process, the world wide availability of cut
resistant clothing/uniforms and then practical experiences has resulted in a reconsideration of
Cut Resistant Clothing
Equally important the cut resistant material used in protective clothing according to this
ISU Communication must meet as a minimum requirement. The Level 2 Standard
according to EN388 in a cut resistance test (resistance to cutting by sharp objects). Cut
resistant protection may be either integrated in the actual competition uniforms, and or be
worn as special underwear.
Finally want to know more about ISU rules click here!