- Size Guide
CADOMOTUS BACKPACK WATER FLOW
The Cadomotus Backpack Water Flow represents the best of everything you expect from Cadomotus – Function, Quality, Durability and Style.
Made from water-repellent tarpaulin, it’s light and strong. Made to be the bag that holds a career-full of memories. in addition, designed with comfort in mind, from the padded, double-stuffed shoulder straps to the back-supporting airflow rack.
In addition the Waterflow backpack is easy to wear, even when it’s loaded to the hilt and needs to be carried further than from the bus to the bench.
From Cadomotus comes the Waterflow backpack. This is the Skate edition which is purpose-built for the active speed skaters. Features a lot of bespoke storage for skates. Specifically use it while practicing or on meets keeping necessities close at hand.
Maybe bring an extra set of skates or a set wheels that are set up for rainy conditions. Being ready for a change in weather. Equally important and then the Airflow bag has protection against water. The Waterflow backpack will help keep the contents of the internally stored items dry.
Cadomotus has always had a strong focus on the wearing comfort of the Waterflow backpack. Furthermore doing all in their power to keep the weight low. Besides you get an extremely high wearing comfort and a feeling of not having it on you at all.
- First Water-resistant material keeps your gear dry and safe
- Second Padded anatomical shoulder straps make transport easy
- Third Ergonomic construction for ache-free active-use
- Hygienic ventilation fights bacteria and embarrassing odors
- Large and functional carrying capacity
- Twin Zip-Top closure and top-side handle make access easy
- Helmet pocket secures and protects the integrity of your gear
- External skate straps & buckles keep your inline or quad skates in place
- Capacity: 20 Liters
Lastly see all our Backpacks Here.