EHS SYNERGY Long Track Clap BLADE
- Size Guide
EHS SYNERGY Long Track BLADE
The EHS Synergy Long Track Blade is EHS’s high performance value clap offering.
- EHS’s bi-metal runner steel is sourced from Austria
- In addition all runners are manufactured to world class standards by Jakko Kromkamp
- Furthermore our bi-metal steel has excellent sharpening properties
- Bridges are CNC machined from high quality and from a single block aluminum
- Durable damping and spring systems
- Can accommodate size 32-48 boots and 16.0-18.0” blades
- Available blade lengths 15.0-18.0”
Lastly they are manufactured in the Netherlands!
You can see all EHS products here.
You can see all Long Track blades here.