- Size Guide
EHS ACS SHORT TRACK BLADE STAYBENT
EHS ACS SHORT TRACK BLADE STAYBENT Pre-bent model provides the most stiffness of the ESH Blades but still ample amounts of grip in the turns.
- Made from the highest-grade aluminum from the Netherlands
- Premium Austrian sourced PM or Bi-metal steel runners prepared to the industry’s highest tolerances
- Re-enforcement beams at the cup mounts to increase stability and control
- Assembled in house by the craftsmen Hagen Techniek
- Lastly cups are constructed from lighter and higher strength aluminum for added stiffness and durability
-Successor to the Argon
-Most firm model blade
-Smooth grinded Kromkamp steel
-Available Bi-metal or PM
-Trusted hard aluminum alloy keeps the bent
-Very precise pre-bent
Manufactured in the Netherlands!
Kim Boutin and the CDN ladies 500m 1/4 final Beijing 2022 on EHS Blades