- Size Guide
BONT Patriot Carbon EVO Krypton 12c27 package
This Bont Patriot Carbon EVO Krypton 12c27 Package lets short track skaters feel indestructible. It’s an attitude that lets them challenge all limits. Introducing the short track Patriot carbon boot. Look close. Listen up. Furthermore it’s not hard to find our rich tradition of clean lines and outspoken attitude in our latest short track model. We’re a brand that continues to refuse conventional thinking while taking our very own classic designs at least one step further every time. The Patriot is a boot that should cost over $1000 with hand laid carbon fiber and then Bonts’ unique pressure wrap system that removes more excess resin than any other carbon lay-up technique.
Features of Patriot Carbon Pink Krypton Package
- Base: Hand laid carbon composite base
- Outer skin: Microfiber / matte microfiber
- Liner: Microfiber
- Innersole: Leather
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Waxed laces, lace cover and two velcro strap
- Mount: 165mm
- The Patriot is a boot that should cost over $1000 in addition with hand laid carbon fiber and Bonts’ unique pressure wrap system that removes more excess resin than any other carbon lay-up technique.
Patriot Carbon Pink with Krypton blades
Engineered as an agile, responsive, and durable blade
A high value product offering excellent quality at a more affordable price point
Krypton tube technology implemented into the 12C27 model
The 12C27 is durable steel, which maintains excellent edge quality and sharpness.
12C27 is manufactured to the same specifications and tolerances as our PM and Bi-metal runners
Designed in Canada and engineered in Holland
Premium quality Dutch sourced aluminum and 12C27 steel
Evo’s innovative cup system provides strong mounting interface with simple and efficient set-up and adjustment
+ 5mm higher cups are also available as a extra special request
Check out all our package deals here.