- Size Guide
BONT PATRIOT CARBON BOA / GT3 Package
This Bont Patriot Carbon BOA/GT3 Package is our best selling intermediate package. The patriot carbon is lighter and stiffer than the standard model. Its BOA attachment provides optimal comfort and it is super quick to attach. The boots are 100% thermoformable.
You will certainly find your comfort. They are made from Bont’s own mold which provides excellent support for beginner and intermediate skaters. in addition the GT3 blades are one of the most sought after intermediate blades. In addition GT3 offers perfect stiffness for intermediate level skaters.
Blades are pre-curved which allows this rigidity to be kept throughout their service life.
Offering value for money that is hard to beat!
The GT3 is made with the best Japanese knife steel.
It also benefits from all the technology, research and development of the new Platinum blade.
This blade has the same materials as the Platinum apart from the steel.
The GT3’s steel is tempered using our 20+ years of short track blade making expertise. BONT is an Australia-based speed skating product manufacturing company.
Bont are leaders in the manufacture of boots whether short track, long track.
They offer quality products that stand out in particular for the quality of the materials used, such as kangaroo leather. BONT also offers a full range of blades.
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like Fit
- The Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful Closure
- Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Boa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
GT3 blades Specifications:
Cup: Material Aluminum 7075 T6
Length: 14″, 14.5″, 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″, 17.5″
Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
Hardness: 62 Rockwell
Bend: Machine bent
Now a Video on Heat Molding you Bont Boots.
Lastly all our Short Track Packages are here.